Kansas City IWW & Friends
2017 MidWest Skill Share
Work | Home | Street | Community | Prison
March 25th & 26th
Contact us at email@example.com for more info!!
- IWW Do-It-Yourself Workplace Organizing! Learn how to organize your own workplace!! your job, your voice, your union!
- Incarceerated Workers Organizing Committee. Prisoner organizing and the 2017 National Prisoner effort!!
- Building a Poor People’s Survival Movement. Presented by Jonina Abron Ervin for Black Autonomy Federation
- Pod networking and direct action; possibilities for survivor-centric justice
- The coming Repression: Solidarity, Resistance, & Liberation in the Age of Trump
- As resistance builds against the Trump regime and its white nationalist visions, state repression of our movements will also increase. This presentation and discussion will examine some of the recent history and trends in political repression, as well as strategies and tactics for building resilient movements and defending our communities.
Friday night – social
9:30am – 1:00pm brunch / grazing
10:30am – 11:30am – Introductions
11:30am – 12:30pm – Intro to IWW / whatever
12:30pm – 1pm break
1pm – 3pm JoNina Abron Ervin presenting for Black Autonomy Federation
3pm – 4pm break
4pm – 7pm survivor pod
7pm – 8:30pm dinner
8:30pm – 10:00pm iwoc
9:30am – 10:30am breakfast
10:30am – 1:30pm confronting state repression
1:30pm – 3:00pm lunch
3:00pm – 6:00pm iww workplace